A lawsuit has been filed in the Delhi High court against Republic TV, Arnab Goswami, Pradeep Bhandari as well as on Times Now, Navika Kumar and Rahul Shivshankar. In the latest news on Sushant Singh Rajput’s case, they have been very irresponsibly reported by particular media houses.
Many film industry’s biggest names which include Shah Rukh Khan, Aamir Khan, Salman Khan, Ajay Devgn, Akshay Kumar, Karan Johar, Farhan Akhtar and Aditya Chopra have come together in the unprecedented lawful action against two media houses Republic TV and Times Now.
The producers stated that the channels have been using defamatory words and loose expressions in the context of Bollywood, words like “druggies”, “dirt”, “scum” and “filth” in the past few months. The producers also mentioned that the channels had been very provocative and intriguing in their way of expressing how Bollywood needs to be cleaned, the stink of filth and underbelly of Bollywood. Even added that it is the dirtiest industry in India that is drenched in Cocaine as well as LSD.
After the death of Sushant Singh Rajput on June 14, the investigation for the case has put Bollywood under the radar over the drugs probe. Since then many revelations have been done regarding the drugs and star partying etc.
The media channels and the social media platforms should be refrained from posting or publishing such loose, disparaging and irresponsible statements on Bollywood and its members, says the producer. They are seeking for justice to make these media houses stop such invading Bollywood member’s privacy and keeping a watch on their personal lives.
The film business is subject solely to goodwill, gratitude, and the recognition of the public says the lawsuit. The sustenance of people affiliated with Bollywood is rigorously affected by the distortion campaign being driven by the defendants.